We are pleased to announce that we are now distributors for Alside, a premier windows manufacturer in Northern, Virginia . At the same time, we are announcing our biggest sale of the year! For sale information, please email us and we will send you complete details of this great sale from now to the end of March to your mailbox. This sale is on one of their best window - The Excalibur, our window of choice.
Our window of choice is Alside's Excalibur - Fusion Welded Vinyl Replacement Window - with a lot of great features:
1. Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp.
2. Multi-chambered sash and mainframe.
3. Double strength glass.
4. PPG Intercept w/Warm Edge Space Saver System.
Pictured below are twin Excalibur windows just install in Burke. You might even note the Energy Star label (blue & yellow) in the lower left hand corner in the top sash. All of these windows are double insulated, double hung, with Low-E and have a lifetime warranty. House is now warmer & quieter since we just installed 14 windows here.
5. Interlock at sash meeting rails (added security & comfort).
6. Protective bulb seal - helps prevent air infiltration.
7. Drop in glazing for extra protection from the elements.
8. Fully extruded lift rails to provide strength & stability/easy use.
9. Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
10. Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
11. Protective bulb seal gives extra protection from the elements.
Pictured below is the front of the house (second floor) showing four windows which are wrapped with a nice color coil for added protection against the elements. This protects and seals the wood trim and window sills, and keeps the rain, snow and ice from getting to places where they can cause damage. We also use a matching caulk to seal all windows for a "finshed" look and addded layer of protection.
At EJN we are going "Green" and recommend that all of the Excalibur windows we sell come with ClimaTech insulated glass package. This combines multi-layered Low-E Glass with the Intercept (TM) Warm Edge Space Saver and argon gas. The ClimaTech glass package is up to 40% more energy efficient that most other Low-E or mid-E glass systems, and provides more than twice the energy efficiency of clear glass untis. As an added bonus, we are giving all of our customers the ClimaTech features at no charge!
Pictured below are three Excalibur windows on the lower front of our Burke project. Owner says the house looks better with new windows, but the added comfort was an unexpected bonus.